This is an industrial and systems engineering position that requires project management skills, strong technical writing, public speaking and customer service. The interesting part about this position is that your work is our main product that our customers are paying for, unlike overhead positions in larger companies. This person will be expected to work with people in the operations and IT departments to map and analyze the current state, diagnose problems, evaluate alternative solutions, provide a clear and concise report that justifies their recommendations, and manage changes to processes, supply chains, systems, facility layouts, equipment and organizational structure.
Candidate must have at least 4 years as an Industrial and Systems Engineer working on the following:
- Facility layout and Capacity planning
- Lean training and facilitation
- Inventory Management and Supply Chain Management
- Distribution experience with warehouse design, material handling equipment specifications, and warehouse management systems.
- Experience with enterprise resource planning systems such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, Infor, Sage or Oracle.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Strong systems aptitude and knowledge
- BS or Masters in manufacturing engineering or industrial and systems engineering
- MBA, Six Sigma/Lean Black Belt, APICS Certification and Project Management Certifications are a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive compensation packages including salary, significant performance bonuses, ample paid time off, and medical coverage for employees and family. This position has high upside because it’s easy to see your monetary and growth contribution from the work you do, and profits are shared based on this performance.
Our Seattle office is on lake Union with a nice water view and a dock for kayaking or paddle boarding, close to restaurants and the Burke Gillman Trail with a shower/changing room for those who exercise during the day, and we have free snacks and fruit for our employees. Candidate will be issued a company credit card for taking clients to lunch and professional activities. We typically spend about half of our time in the office and half at the client sites.
|Job Category||Industrial and Systems Consulting|