“We post events that may be of interest to our manufacturing, production and distribution community. Click on an event to see details and sign-up links. Let us know if you would like for us to post your event!”
UPCOMING EVENTS ON MARCH 10:
CSCMP National Podcast: Strategies for Defining, Selecting and Launching ERP Systems, Dan Kocer.
Council of Supply Chain Management (CSCMP) is a national professional organization. One of their services is creating several podcasts each year of interviews between their president and leaders in the supply chain industry. This is an interview and discussion with our president, Dan Kocer, about how a manufacturer or distributor should approach the daunting task of selecting and launching a new ERP.
Follow the link to listen to the Podcast:
Homeland Security Conference
April 22 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
ORTHWEST HOMELAND SECURITY CONFERENCE
LEARN HOW TO SUPPLY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS)
Regular Price: By April 13: $75 || After April 13: $85
Overview: This is an opportunity to hear directly from Department of Homeland Security (DHS) procurement leaders from Washington D.C… DHS is interested in connecting with Northwest businesses that supply a wide range of products and services.
Attend the Northwest Homeland Security Conference and find out how you can supply Department of Homeland Security (DHS) agencies including Customs & Border Protection (CBP), Coast Guard, Federal Emergency Management (FEMA), Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE), Science & Technology Directorate, Secret Service, Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD), and more.
- Paul Courtney, Deputy Chief Procurement Officer, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Sherry Frank, Director, Communications and Industry Liaison Branch, Office of the Chief Procurement Officer, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Darlene Bullock, Executive Director, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- and more….
- Presentations from DHS officials focused on helping your company sell products and services to all DHS agencies
- Assistance for small businesses & those new to government contracting
- Support for industry research and development of innovative solutions
- Pre-scheduled post event one-on-one virtual meetings with DHS’ Office of Small Business or other industry liaison (Limited availability.) Sign-ups will be available after the event and the meetings will take place over the following few weeks. PNDC Members will receive first placement.
New to Government Contracting?
Make sure to watch this short video, recorded by Kate Hoy with Washington PTAC prior to last year’s Northwest Homeland Security Conference.